Delegant provides association management services for a large UK membership organisation. As part of this we provide full service management for the annual conference. Delegant has managed the annual conference for many years and in this time the attendance has doubled. Due to the success of previous conferences we were able to work with the association to extend the duration of the conference and this was the first year of the new 2.5 day format. The conference was held at Celtic Manor, Wales.
Delegant were responsible for:
- Project management and budget
- Venue finding & contracting
- Delegate, exhibitor, sponsor & speaker registration and payments
- Programme development support
- Marketing & communications
- Website development
- Design & branding, including stage set and delegate materials
- Conference dinner & entertainment
- Speaker liaison
- On-site support
- “Extremely well organised event, excellent conference”
- “Absolutely brilliant”
- “The format of the conference was spot on”
- “The best Conference I’ve ever been to”
- “This has been the best one to date and has felt very inclusive”
- “The Conference Dinner – Excellent”
- “Gala Dinner was brilliant”
- “Absolutely brilliant, would not change a thing”
- “It just gets better and better, thanks to all who were involved in bringing this conference to life”
Ooops I did it again.....
What do you do to make 470 people speechless? What do you do to get 470 people quiet enough to be surprised? What do you do to get 470 people on their feet?
Only five people in the entire room knew what was planned. The secret had been kept. A crash, shocked faces, and then the first waitress starts singing, then the second… and that is something nobody in the room will ever forget. Our singers had gone undercover. So undercover they’d even been serving drinks and serving food. Who would have guessed.
Hover over the photo below and see what a difference 5 minutes makes. 470 people on their feet waving napkins to “That’s Amore” and a rather large Conga to the Proclaimers “500 Miles.”